Why Mitchell ScriptAdvisor Prescription Management Services?
Mitchell ScriptAdvisor provides clients with improved outcomes while providing patients with exceptional personalized service and the convenience of using our home delivery pharmacy or immediate access to our national retail pharmacy network. Customers also enjoy:
- More than 30 years of prescription management experience for Worker's Compensation and Auto Insurance/PIP claims
- Comprehensive Pharmacy Benefit Management program includes a convenient national pharmacy network and a national mail order pharmacy service
- A system allows only approved prescriptions to be filled so clients only receive invoices for medications that are reasonable, necessary and related to the claim
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Claims professionals will save time and money by working with one provider
- Clients may easily set up new patient accounts through our 128-bit secure on-line referral technology
- We Build Healthy Relationships by understanding the value of honest communication with clients and patients
In 2016, Jordan Reses became part of Mitchell Intl. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Mitchell International, Inc. is celebrating its 70th year of enabling better business outcomes for its customers. Mitchell delivers smart technology solutions that simplify and accelerate claims handling processes, driving more accurate, consistent, and cost-effective resolutions. Mitchell integrates deep industry expertise into workflow solutions, which provide unparalleled access to data, advanced analytics and decision support tools. Mitchell's comprehensive solution portfolio and robust SaaS infrastructure connect its customers in ways that enable tens of millions of electronic transactions to be processed each month for more than 300 insurance companies, over 30,000 collision repair facilities, 65,000 pharmacies and countless other Property & Casualty industry supply partners across the Americas and Europe. For more information, please visit www.mitchell.com.
Jordan Reses has served pharmaceutical needs of health care professionals and patients for almost 40 years. Jordan Reses began in 1971 when Marshal Reses and Jordan Sitnick merged their independent retail pharmacies to create Jordan Reses Prescription Center, Inc. Jordan Reses began to specialize in workers compensation and automobile claims in the mid 1980's with a home delivery service. We have specialized in PBM services for the workers compensation and Auto/PIP market for over fifteen years. Since January 1, 2016 Jordan Reses Prescription Management services has been pleased to be part of Mitchell International, Inc. and the Mitchell Pharmacy Solutions.
Rick Sitnick, Esq. VP Pharmacy Solutions
Rick earned his AB and JD from Washington University in St. Louis, MO. Rick is a member of the Pennsylvania and New Jersey Bar. Rick was President of Jordan Reses from 1999 until 2015 and is currently VP of the Pharmacy Solutions division of Mitchell.